Manchester City has announced a new regional partnership with Sportium. The agreement will see Sportium become the Club’s Official Betting Partner in Latin America.
Sportium is the leading sports betting company in Spain and has a long history of partnerships in the world of sports, sponsoring LaLiga for more than seven seasons and engaging high-profile players as brand ambassadors.
Throughout the partnership, Manchester City and Sportium will create co-branded content for customers in the region, in addition to the brand featuring across digital and in-stadia assets at the Etihad Stadium.
Dina Ahmad, Vice President, Global Partnership Sales, City Football Group, said: “We are pleased to welcome Sportium as a new regional partner of Manchester City today.
“The new partnership not only allows us build on our growth and reach new audiences Latin America but bring them closer to the club through unique content and experiences and we look forward to working with Sportium to achieve this.”
Alberto Eljarrat, CEO of Sportium, said: “Our brand has always been linked up to top competitions and major sports clubs.
“But this collaboration with Manchester City, implies a new step forward for Sportium in our internationalization journey.
“We feel we share great values with the club, such as effort, integrity and teamwork, and we aim to bring these values to those Spanish speaking geographies where we are present with our unique omnichannel entertainment offering.”
- 2rbo Affiliates Shortlisted for Best Newcomer at iGB Affiliate Awards 2024
- Hacksaw Gaming Debuts DraftKings Partnership in New Jersey
- ESA Gaming partners with Novibet for global distribution deal
- ClearStake awarded ISO 27001 certification cementing its position as a trusted financial risk check provider
- ProgressPlay brings forward the future of casino management with revolutionary AI
- Play’n GO launches Play’n GO Music
- BTG’s ‘Christmas Catch’ Slot Hits Evolution Network December 1
- Booming Games’ premium content is now available on 888 Casino in Spain
- From Track to Triumph: Ex-Professional Runner Lauren Fleshman’s Good For A Girl Wins Best Sports Book of 2023
- Stakelogic Live Receives License to Enter the Greek Market
- Yggdrasil fires up festive fun with Rock Star Santa MultiMax™
- Global Video Games Market Report, 2022 and 2023-2030: With “Speed Being the King” in Gaming, Growing Fiber to Home (FTTH) Connections Bolster Growth
- Kambi Group plc’s Executive Management increases shareholding by exercise of share options
- Outstanding talent’ underpins iGB Affiliate Award shortlist
- Bacta Convention welcomes ‘brighter future’ speech from UK Gambling Minister
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Malta4 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships2 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa3 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia3 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025