Here are this weeks latest slots releases compiled by European Gaming!
MGA Games, benchmark creators of localised slot games for global operators, presents Silver Stake, a terrifying casino production for international operators. Set in dark times gone by, the 5-reel Silver Stake slot game stars a fearless monster hunter. This legendary creation, with a realistic and pictorial graphic style, takes players on a journey through a world of darkness inhabited by terrible monsters.
Players are invited to the biggest celebration of the year as Yggdrasil hosts the greatest Day of the Dead party ever seen in its latest release Calavera Crush. Coupled with upbeat mariachi tunes, this spectacular slot boasts a host of inviting bonus features and mechanics including avalanches that see winning symbols removed, allowing for new ones to fill the empty space, and free spins with a potentially infinite win multiplier.
Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, has leapt into action with a cartoon-style animated pond full of cute creatures in Wild Hop & Drop. Played across 6×6 reels, Wild Hop & Drop plays host to a watery woodland setting where multi-coloured frogs provide the ways to win across the slot’s 20 paylines.
Greentube, the NOVOMATIC Digital Gaming and Entertainment division, has added a new dimension to one of the world’s most iconic slot franchises in Cash Connection™ – Golden Book of Ra™. This epic 5-reel, 10 payline Egyptian-themed slot combines the popular Cash Connection™ series with the legendary Book of Ra™ franchise to create what is undoubtedly one of the hottest high-volatility releases this year.
Slotmill is delighted to announce the release of “Super Fruit Smash” – a sequel to the immensely popular slot Fruit Smash where we have incorporated player feedback and introduced new and enhanced features making the game even more fun to play.
GAMOMAT, one of the leading independent slot game developers, released the latest game from its fantastic Fire Respins series, Alexandria Fire, on 29th September. This is the fourth title from the Fire Respins series and Alexandria Fire evolves in the Mediterranean port city in Egypt. Alexandria’s seafront has forever been protected by the beacon of the Pharos of Alexandria which was lit by patroness Isis.
BF Games is once again inviting players on a journey to the great plains in the company’s wild adventure sequel Buffalo Trail Ultra™. With five reels, three rows and 25 fixed paylines, the follow-up to last year’s hit Buffalo Trail is bigger, bolder and beefier. Buffalo Trail Ultra™ includes the Cash Mesh feature, where Coin symbols hold their ground on the reels while all other positions spin individually.
Fantasy Nights is yet another fantastic pachislot inspired game by the team Racjin and Golden Hero. Launching on 30 September, this 3×3, medium volatility online slot game has several gameplay stages built into a single spin and is packed with re-spins, free spins, combining pattern features, a Fever Mode and even a Bet Boost feature.
Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, has upgraded one of its popular titles Floating Dragon with the release of Floating Dragon Megaways Hold & Spin. This new version makes use of the popular Megaways mechanic and is played across six reels with up to 236,196 winning ways available.
Habanero has released a percussion-inspired game, Taiko Beats. The stunning title is played out on a 5×3 format, featuring an authentic soundtrack, complete with a theme inspired by the timeless tradition of Japanese Taiko drumming, but with a modern twist. Players entering the feature-filled game are met with punchy visuals and an absorbing soundtrack.
Evoplay has launched its latest release, Mega Greatest Catch, a fishing-themed video slot that introduces breath-taking new features to a familiar offering. Returning to the peaceful environment explored in the game’s predecessor, Mega Greatest Catch reintroduces a familiar face, an old fisherman who has another opportunity to land his dream catch.
Play’n GO time travel back to the future in their latest online slot, Fortune Rewind. Imagine discovering the secret to time travel. Dr Tempis has cracked it! Kind of. She has built a machine that can time travel, but she can’t control it. With the click of a button, she could be back in The Stone Age or thrust into the year 3000.
Wazdan, the leading casino games supplier, has rolled out an action-packed, riches-filled sequel to its popular 9 Coins™ smash hit. 9 Coins™ 1000 Edition builds on the thrilling gameplay enjoyed in the original, with an increased Grand Jackpot offered to players. The Hold the Jackpot bonus game mirrors the original, but with win potential enhanced even further, offering wins up to 1000x player’s bet.
Pragmatic Play, a leading content provider to the iGaming industry, journeys to an ancient jungle empire in search of treasure in its latest slot release Aztec Blaze™. The game is set across 6×4 reels and features symbols depicting various beasts including crocodiles, monkeys, and snakes which must form matching combinations across the title’s 25 paylines to award a win.
AvatarUX has unveiled its brand-new mechanic as it gears up for Halloween in new spooky release Zombie aPOPalypse™. In a world infested by the dreaded undead, a small band of survivors fight to survive the carnage while zombies look to generate big wins in the 5×4, pays-both-ways title that boasts a max win of 20,000x.
New from Apparat Gaming this Halloween comes Plenty Pumpkins, a diabolical twist on the classic fruit game. The reels of this 5×4-reel, 40 payline slot are packed with fruit, but not the kind you’d want to eat. Instead, cracked watermelons, stitched lemons, rotten oranges, and putrid plums make up the game – not to mention plenty of pumpkins carved with demonic Halloween faces.
Swintt, the seafaring software provider behind splash hits Aloha Spirit XtraLock, The Crown and Candy Gold is back for an all-new underwater adventure in its latest feature-packed slot release, Aqua Lord. The latest game to be added to Swintt’s line-up of Premium titles, Aqua Lord features five reels, five fixed paylines and all the trappings that players will already know and love from its classic slot collection.
Fishin’ Frenzy Reel Time Fortune Play delivers an elevated platform for players to experience the legendary slot theme with two gameplays on offer. The inclusion of Blueprint’s Fortune Play provides the opportunity to spin on an enhanced reel set, during which the appearance of each new Fisherman symbol upgrades the value of the lowest fish and reels in the cash prize within the respective window for a superior catch of the day.
NetEnt has launched a new, fun-filled game introducing the cutest cat ever: Cornelius™. This brand-new video slot teleports players to a delicious, feature-packed experience right in the heart of Cornelius™’s kitchen, where the reels may rain cats and tasty treats (and instant cash prizes). Cornelius™ enchants players with the Cash Drop feature, which is activated by at least 3 Cash Drop Scatter symbols.
SiGMA Europe 2023 in Malta: Slotegrator shares key insights
Every year, SiGMA Europe gathers iGaming professionals together to connect, share insights, and sum up the year. This year, the event was visited by over 20,000 participants from over 100 countries. The Slotegrator team found the trip to be truly inspirational and is ready to share its insights.
SiGMA Europe was the best place to summarize the results of 2023. For Slotegrator, this year was dedicated to researching customers’ requirements and desires, players’ interests, and industry tendencies. Throughout the year, Slotegrator visited events in four huge iGaming markets – Africa, Asia, LatAm and Europe – to get a clear picture of what those markets are like.
At each of these events, the team gathered firsthand knowledge on how to improve Slotegrator’s flagship products and provide even better service to the company’s clients.
At SiGMA Europe 2023 in Malta, the Slotegrator team presented new features of its turnkey online casino platform and the phenomenal mobile solution – Telegram Casino – which was first presented by Slotegrator in 2017 and updated in 2022.
Slotegrator’s top managers also had plenty of meetings with partners about the company’s APIgrator solution – a unique solution for the fast and seamless integration of online casino games into gambling platforms. The solution incorporates more than 15,000 various slots, card games, live dealer games, and virtual sports from 100 world’s leading developers. In 2024, Slotegrator will present to the market plenty of new partnerships with providers from different parts of the world.
“SiGMA Europe 2023 was a great event for our team, as usual. To gather in such a great place to meet partners, to summarize preliminary results of the year, to outline plans for the future – it was the right decision,” says Yana Khaidukova, Managing Director at Slotegrator.
Slotegrator mentions that the composition of the iGaming world is changing: new companies have already appeared and will continue to appear not only for occuping a part of the existing market, but they form new niches, as they come with new spectacular offers and solutions. It is the reason why the competition increases many times, and it gives the industry new directions of development.
As for providers, their number is increasing very rapidly. Small companies are growing into large ones, which shows the success of their solutions, and new companies come with fresh ideas, games and experience that players like.
One trend that is only going to increase is the interest in crash games. Prominent studios are introducing new examples of fresh crash games. Leaders, who are already successful in this niche, such as Aviatrix, continue to modify their crash game and expand it into new markets and continue to win the hearts of new players by providing them with an amazing gaming experience.
According to the Slotegrator’s observations, many Asian companies took part in SiGMA Europe 2023, which suggests that the Asian vector will be very popular next year.
Here are some additional key insights from SiGMA Europe that the company will carry into next year:
- Responsible Gaming is growing more and more important to players, operators, and regulators.
- It’s essential to embrace innovation. New technologies can let operators offer players more choices and solve problems faster and more effectively.
- Operators need to keep increasing their security and anti-fraud measures. Scammers are always on the lookout for new ways to defraud casinos, so operators need to try and stay a few steps ahead of them.
- Players want to be a part of a community. Platform operators should create a welcoming atmosphere by offering features like multiplayer chats where players can connect with each other.
- It’s essential that online casinos show loyal players their appreciation. Better bonuses can keep players coming back, as well as referral programs where players earn rewards for bringing in new leads.
- Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and blockchain tech in general are here to stay. Finding ways to integrate them can help you offer your players a better, more modern experience.
- Player behavior should be constantly analyzed in order to identify trends and enhance player retention strategies.
As for the last point, Slotegrator is set to release internal reports on the state of the industry that provide an analysis of player behavior and predictions for the development of the industry in 2024. To be one of the first to receive the reports, subscribe to Slotegrator’s social media channel here.
Since 2012, Slotegrator has been one of the iGaming industry’s leading software and business solution providers for online casino and sportsbook operators.
The company’s main focus is software development and support for online casino platforms, as well as the integration of game content and payment systems.
The company works with licensed game developers and offers a vast portfolio of casino content: slots, live casino games, poker, virtual sports, table games, lotteries, casual games, and data feeds for betting.
Slotegrator also provides consulting services in gambling license acquisition and business incorporation.
More information: https://slotegrator.pro/
Oddschecker Media Group expands Italian presence with SuperScommesse acquisition
X (formerly Twitter) as a traffic source for mobile applications
WakeApp is back with its “Source of the Month” – an educational guide for mobile app marketers.
According to information gleaned from Statista, app stores are currently swamped with applications: Google Play includes 2.6 million apps while there are almost 4.5 million in the Apple App Store. So, what does it take for an app to rise to popularity among its users? It surely is no longer the case of uberizing a program capable of connecting clients to a service. This is where our highlight tool of the month comes in.
At WakeApp, we’re always ready to lend a helping hand to novice marketers, partners and specialists in the mobile application promotion market to keep abreast of the latest GEO trends, traffic sources and promotion features. This time, we’re introducing our readers to the highly popular advertising platform for media buyers and app marketers, X (formerly Twitter)!
X is an American microblogging service and social network where users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”. X, Inc., which is based in San Francisco, California, provides the service and has over 25 offices worldwide. Tweets were initially limited to 140 characters, but in November 2017 the limit was doubled to 280 for most languages. Audio and video tweets remain limited to 140 seconds for most accounts.
Facts about X
- X has almost 368 million monthly daily active monetizable users (data for 2022), and this figure is constantly growing.
- X users are predominantly male. According to Statista data for January 2023, males account for 63% of social media users while 37% are women. Almost 40% of them are aged between 25 and 34.
- X’s audience is mainly mobile: according to X, about 80% of social network users access X from smartphones and 93% of video views on X occur on mobile devices.
- As of January 2023, X is most popular in the United States, Japan and India.
How can marketers use X?
Since there are not as many ads on X as on other social networks, users are less likely to experience banner blindness. Therefore, the likelihood that the ad will be noticed is higher.
At the same time, the majority of X users are consumers, not content creators, which means they are looking forward to the opportunity to participate in discussions, download applications, and are also ready for interactivity and a gaming format of interaction.
It was on April 13 back in 2010 that X introduced advertising. This advertising was limited only to banner advertising. Four years later, on April 17 2014, X officially announced the launch of a platform for advertising applications using the MoPub mobile traffic exchange system, having acquired this service six months earlier.
This service made it possible to install promotional applications directly from the X news feed. Ads were simultaneously shown on X through a promotional tweet system and on users’ mobile devices through MoPub.
What does the X advertising account look like?
Level 1. Goals.
There are a total of seven goals on X: Reach, Video Views and Pre-Roll Views, App Installs, Website Transitions, Interactions, Readers, Repeat App Interactions.
Level 2. Campaign.
After selecting a goal, you need to set your settings at the campaign level, namely: give a name to the campaign, set the daily budget, total budget, start and end dates of the campaign, and the pace of impressions.
Level 3. You will be taken to the ad group settings that you will need to set: Group name, Start and end time of impressions, Total ad group budget, Bid type.
What can you target on X?
- User demographics. To target demographics, set users’ gender, age, location, and language.
- Device data. In this section, select what devices your target audience uses—desktop computers or smartphones on iOS, Android, or other operating systems. You can also specify information about the operator and device model.
- Custom audiences. On X, you can create custom audiences based on your contact list, website or app activity, and combined audiences based on app activity. In the same section, you can create look-alike segments by checking the “Include users similar to your selected custom audiences” checkbox.
- Targeting options. You can target by interests, events, conversation topics, movies and TV shows, and reach users similar to followers of a specific account. Interests and activities can be selected from a drop-down list.
- Keyword targeting is also available, allowing you to include or exclude campaign users from your advertising who enter certain words in X searches or use them in publications.
- In additional settings, you can set up retargeting for those users who interacted with or saw posts. You can enable audience expansion, or add users who are already following your account to your audience.
- Depending on the purpose you choose, impressions may be available in your home feed, profile, search results, and X Audience Platform which is a network of popular apps. Connecting the X Audience Platform allows you to expand your advertising reach. When setting up impressions in the Audience Platform, you need to add an advertising category (cars, restaurants, education, etc.), add a link to the site, and, if necessary, exclude applications in which you do not want to appear.
When choosing targeting, focus on test results and analytics. If you haven’t run X ads before, create ad groups for each target group.
When using keyword targeting with the “Include” option, add at least 25 keywords, as per X’s recommendations. When selecting the Exclude option, remember that too many words will narrow your coverage.
X advertising comes in three formats:
- Promoted Tweets. They look like regular posts but are marked as “Advertising”. Users can like, repost and comment on them just like organic posts. Promoted posts are shown in X search results, in the news feed, in the profiles of users and official partners of the site.
A promoted post can contain an image or video. The video plays automatically in the News Feed and loops if it is less than 60 seconds long. You can also insert a link to a website or application into your ad to attract traffic or motivate users to convert:
2) Promoted Accounts. This type of advertising is needed to direct traffic to a brand account, increase activity and the number of subscribers. Ads with promoted accounts are displayed in the news feed, in search results and in the “Who to Read” section. They are marked with an “Advertising” icon and contain a “Subscribe” button.
3) Promoted Trends. Promoted trends involve placement in the trend list on the side of the page. Advertising will be at the top of this list.
How do we use X at WakeApp?
X makes up one of the 30+ sources that WakeApp uses to promote applications.
We have been using this traffic source ever since its appearance on the advertising market, and turn to X when our clients’ goal is to attract a young, but already solvent audience.
X’s main audience is 25-34 year olds who tend to be mature, progressive and technologically inclined. This audience type is especially relevant to brands with paid applications as such an audience are usually more willing to respond to and purchase an application/subscription for a service they need.
What’s more, promoting on X comes at an average market cost which allows even promoters with a tight budget to promote brands.
About our guide: Every month, we publish helpful promotion guides where we discuss promotion features in a particular region according to traffic sources and GEO traffic. We also seek to keep our readers up-to-date on tips, as well as restrictions and bans about promoting on certain sources.
Think of it as a mobile marketer’s desktop guide!
About us: WakeApp is an international mobile marketing agency with over 9 years of experience in the market, and is leading the development and promotion of gaming and non-gaming mobile applications in the e-comm, video streaming, food delivery, sport, utilities, and finance verticals. In 2022, WakeApp received The Media Agency of the Year at the SiGMA Asia Awards, and in 2021, WakeApp placed in 5 categories in the 13th edition of the AppsFlyer Performance Index XIII.
- Paf and Tallink Grupp sign new multi-year agreement
- Get that sugar rush with Sugar Spins, the latest release from ELA Games!
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw