Anomura, a gaming experience fusing wildlife conservation awareness through compelling gameplay, has partnered with Atari, a founding member of the arcade game, game console, and personal computer industries. This is a mutual opportunity to showcase the capabilities of both the gaming industries and blockchain technology. Through this partnership, Atari creates an exclusive mint experience for Anomura integrating assets from games like Asteroids, Adventure, PONG, Centepede, Atari Arcade, Atari 2600, and more while also exploring future in-game integration of elements and games to explore interoperability within Anomura and beyond.
Atari evokes nostalgia as one of the first at-home gaming systems created in 1977. The Atari 2600 became one of the most popular gaming systems in history, with sales of over 30 million over the span of three decades. In recent years, Atari has entered the blockchain gaming space by launching Atari X, a robust blockchain ecosystem that intertwines gaming, community, and utility. Atari X consolidates Atari’s blockchain interests into a unified operation that is wholly controlled by Atari.
Anomura leverages its retro style to help facilitate Atari’s push into the forward-looking world of Web3 gaming. In celebration, Anomura will be increasing its NFT supply by 800 to provide additional opportunities for minting.
Created and built by NFT Game Director Long Do, Anomura is the by-product of years of research that combines experiences Do has encountered as both a developer and longtime gamer himself. Anomura sits under the wing of Virtually Human Studios (VHS), creators of ZED RUN. VHS continues diving into supporting projects promoting accessibility and inclusivity in the Web3 space. The entertainment brand’s recent launch of Human Park—a metaverse experience with extremely low entry barriers—was its first venture into bridging the gap between the masses and Web3, and the backing of Anomura continues the trend.
“Anomura is proud to be the bridge between the original gaming console and blockchain gaming. By partnering with a gaming giant like Atari, we hope to build a completely new gaming adventure. We hope to leverage Anomura’s unique style with Atari’s technology to create the most immersive in-game experience that pushes forward the gaming industry,” Long Do, Game Director of Anomura, said.
“Fans of Atari will love to see their favorite classic games integrated into Anomura’s Web3 games. We are excited to collaborate with Anomura as they create the next generation of blockchain gaming,” Tyler Drewitz, Director of Atari Xof Atari X, said.
- Paf and Tallink Grupp sign new multi-year agreement
- Get that sugar rush with Sugar Spins, the latest release from ELA Games!
- Endorphina shares the Christmas spirit with its new online slot!
- NYC Agency Aims to Streamline Casino Application Process, But Critics Warn of Potential Community Exclusion
- Videoslots Granted Key Cyber Security and Privacy Protection Certification
- Big Time Gaming and Light & Wonder Join Forces to Unleash Bonanza Falls for the Largest Simultaneous Global Release
- Prime Gaming Rebrands as Kinetic Digital to Create New Energy
- Games Global Unearths Endless Excitement with Mining Pots of Gold
- Habanero Takes Players on a Winter Wonderland Adventure its Latest Release Santa’s Inn
- BetGames and Betway Combine for Bespoke Crash Game Skyward
- Foot Anstey LLP Advises on the Majority Sale of Push Gaming Holding plc
- Oddin.gg Boosts United States Expansion with Key Licensing Efforts and High-Profile Partnership
- BMM Testlabs Is Ready to Perform Compliance in Three Brazilian States that have Authorized iGaming
- GR8 Tech’s iFrame: Rapid Sportsbook Integration
- OpenBet and OPAP Partner to Deliver Enhanced Retail Betting Experience
EurAsia4 weeks ago
Aviatrix enters Georgia market
1/ST CONTENT4 weeks ago
Tabcorp Forges New Long-Term Partnership with 1/ST CONTENT for Premium North American Racing
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services