Game content provider ODDSworks has finalized an agreement to bring Jumbo Technology’s unique and innovative casino-proven games to the North American market via its BETguard remote game Server.
Jumbo Technology is known for innovative game design and has a successful track record of engaging player experience and earnings. Jumbo Technology will be developing a new portfolio of games specifically targeted for North American players.
“Jumbo Technology is dedicated to the provision of best-in-class casino games to the online gaming world. Jumbo games are renowned worldwide and have a proven track record with online casinos. We can’t wait to start working with ODDSworks to deliver fresh and unique game content to NA players,” Allen Hsu, VP of Jumbo Technology, said.
“There is a tremendous amount of potential in the market waiting to be capitalized on, and we expect to partner with other amazing companies like Jumbo Technology moving into the future. ODDSworks is now positioned to be the go-to place for special unique online games,” Shridhar Joshi, CEO of ODDSworks, said.
ODDSworks game library consists of a versatile range of proprietary and third-party titles, each featuring a unique and engaging theme enhanced with stellar graphics, sounds, and features. Many of those games have already had successful runs in U.S. land-based and Asian online markets.
Gaming Arts Announces Exclusive Partnership with Jumbo Technology
Gaming Arts has announced an exclusive partnership with Taiwan’s Jumbo Technology to bring its underwater-themed game, Ocean Phoenix, to North American casinos.
Ocean Phoenix debuted at the Gaming Arts booth during G2E 2021 and was installed at California’s Pechanga Resort Casino last month. Now, both companies are eyeing further North American expansion.
“We are very exhilarated to have this opportunity to launch our first multi-player Fishing Game, which has been popular in Asia, in one of the best casinos in North America. It’s been a privilege to work hand in glove with Gaming Arts for this project, and we are hoping the game will provide U.S. Players an exceptional gaming experience,” Allen Hsu, Vice President of Jumbo Technology, said.
Ocean Phoenix is played on an over seven-foot-long gaming console that resembles a table, around which there is room for up to six people. During gameplay, all players participate in the same game and can see the 66-inch screen in the center of the gaming area. Players work independently to capture the game’s “Four Beasts” – the Mighty Phoenix, the Ancient Crocodile, the Flawless Octopus, and the Elegant Mermaid. The premise is to fire upon the invading creatures, including the Fantastic Beasts, and capture them. Each shot taken counts for game credits. When a player has captured the target, he or she receives credit awards. Players can also earn additional weaponry within the game that aids them in their quest to capture their targets.
“Ocean Phoenix is unlike any gaming machine now on casino floors. We are pleased to work with Jumbo to bring this exciting game to the North American markets. The arcade-style cabinet will attract players and build a loyal fanbase as they encounter exciting characters and numerous opportunities to Win Big,” Jean Venneman, COO of Gaming Arts, said.
- Vezbi Super App Announces, ‘Andale Pay’ International Remittance Service Launching in Over 300k Locations Throughout Latin America
- Galaxy Gaming® to Showcase Electrifying Content and Technology Global Gaming Expo 2023
- Austrian win2day launched Fennica Gaming’s eInstants that appeal to female and younger adults
- How to Win Blackjack Online: 5 Secrets from Experienced Gamblers
- BET99 selects GeoComply as its new geolocation provider in Ontario
- Hacksaw Gaming Strikes Content Agreement with NetBet Italy
- NetBet Italy and Hacksaw Gaming join forces in Italy
- Playsense Appoints Patty Toledo as Chief Partnerships Officer
- Canterbury: Sam Warburton and Mack Hansen Feature in New Roblox Metaverse Game
- Strive Gaming Names Tommaso Di Chio as Chief Legal and Compliance Officer
- Resorts Digital Gaming Partners with Enteractive to Boost Player Conversion and Reactivation in US Markets
- GameArt boosts partnership with Planetwin365 in Italy
- Betby.Games Enhanced with Launch of Cricket 2.0
- Light & Wonder Unveils Innovative Offerings at G2E 2023
- NFL Alters its Gambling Policy
Eastern Europe3 weeks ago
Incode Technologies and MaxBet Transform Player Onboarding with AI Identity Verification
Asia4 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals
Balkans4 weeks ago
EGT Digital Partners with ELITBET.bg
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
GLI Becomes First Laboratory Accredited in the State of Paraná, Brazil
Baltics4 weeks ago
IGT Enhances iLottery in Lithuania with Remote Game Server and Compelling eInstants
Argentina4 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Australia3 weeks ago
Tabcorp: Tax Treatment Resolved for Various Licences
Eastern Europe4 weeks ago
7777 gaming powers the newly launched website in Romania Win2