Save your Game – the Red Bull Gaming Podcast launches its fifth episode today featuring T1 CEO Joe Marsh, and is now available on Redbull.tv and all major podcast streaming platforms, including Apple and Spotify.
The concept challenges the most talked about personalities in the industry to share world-class insights into their amazing careers, and reveal the games that impacted their lives, choosing only one as their ‘save game’.
In the new episode, prominent industry figure and CEO of T1, one of the most successful esports organisation’s in the world, Joe Marsh reveals the games that impacted his life and professional career from Super Mario to VALORANT.
- Save Your Game – the Red Bull Gaming Podcast is a brand new concept challenging the most celebrated personalities in the industry to explore the games that shaped their lives, but only one can be immortalised as their ‘save game.’
- In episode five, Joe Marsh chats to host Frankie Ward about running the world’s most successful esports organisation, gaming soundtracks, and the games that influenced and defined his life such as Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- Joe previously served as Chief Business Officer of Comcast’s Spectacor Gaming division and the Philadelphia Fusion esports franchise that competes in the Overwatch League before becoming T1 CEO in 2019. Joe currently serves as a strategic advisor to Spectacor Gaming and the Philadelphia Fusion, and is also a board member of Nerd Street Gamers.
- Talking about gaming with his daughter and wife, Joe shares with Frankie how much he enjoys bonding with his 10-year old daughter as they both play VALORANT together, hyping her up and keeping her excited about the game. Joe also shares that he plays Fortnite with his wife who he reveals is a really good competitor and is never afraid to let Joe know when he is not doing well when playing.
- Speaking on his experience growing up playing games, GoldenEye 007 in particular, Joe said, “It’s a game that brings back really fun memories of my childhood, that was my game of innocence. You were just hanging out with your friends, carefree, and that was my first time I really cared about a specific game, enough to pack your console with you to your friends house, that kind of deal. It was very sentimental in that sense.”
- Episode five of the podcast launches today and is available to listen to now on all major podcast streaming platforms, including Apple and Spotify.
- The first season of Save Your Game – The Red Bull Gaming Podcast is released in a two-week cadence and features some of the biggest names in gaming and esports:
- June 17th – Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, G2 Esports Founder and CEO
- July 1st – Ryan Pessoa, Red Bull pro-gamer and Manchester City FIFA pro
- July 15th – Musaed ‘Msdossary’ Al-Dossary, former FIFA world champion and Red Bull pro-gamer
- August 5th – Stephanie ‘Hex’ Bendixsen, Good Game and Good Game: Spawn presenter, author, video game critic and content creator
- August 19th – Joe Marsh, CEO of T1, globally recognised esports brand