Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup brings together top C-Level Executives for a very important virtual Meetup.
The Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup will take place on 28 April and we are excited to confirm +2000 participants and +60 industry speakers from North and Latin America. See more details here
To keep the momentum going, we are once again highlighting some of the most talked-about topics in the regions and will stress on keeping the relaxed format that allows the audience to join in on the panels and add their own insights.
If you haven’t already registered, make sure to register for free here.
The draft agenda includes the following discussions:
- US Legislation Round-up – Which states to monitor in Q2 and beyond
- Challenges facing operators and suppliers when entering the US market and how they are overcome
- Canadian gambling industry in the spotlight
- Stock exchange: Is the gambling industry still underestimated?
- Innovations in the payments journey and time to talk cryptocurrency
- 3 x Latin American panels (in English)
Among the already confirmed speakers’ and moderators’ you can find:
- KAREN MARCELA SIERRA-HUGHES – VICE PRESIDENT, LATIN AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN GOVERNMENT RELATIONS AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AT GAMING LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL (GLI®)
- SARAH BLACKBURN – DIRECTOR AT GAMEON
- SISSEL WEITZHANDLER – CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER AT PLAY’N GO
- CHANTAL CIPRIANO – SENIOR DIRECTOR, LEGAL & COMPLIANCE AT MAZOOMA
- BRANDT IDEN – HEAD OF GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS, US FOR SPORTRADAR US
- STEPHEN A. CRYSTAL, ESQ – FOUNDER AT SCCG MANAGEMENT
- JEREMY KLEIMAN – GAMING ATTORNEY AND MEMBER AT SAIBER LLC
- BILL PASCRELL – PARTNER AT PRINCETON PUBLIC AFFAIRS GROUP, INC.
- NEILL WHYTE – CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER OF B2B IGAMING SOLUTIONS FOR DGC
- ADAM NOBLE – EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF PLAYSTAR CASINO
- BOB AKERET – VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS, NORTH AMERICA FOR FSB
- DAN GRAETZER – CEO at CAROUSEL GROUP/SPORTSBETTING.COM
- NICK NALLY – MANAGING DIRECTOR AMERICAS FOR CONTINENT 8 TECHNOLOGIES
- ADAM KOSTYAL – HEAD LISTINGS EMEA AT NASDAQ
- LLOYD DANZIG – FOUNDER & MANAGING PARTNER AT SHARP ALPHA ADVISORS
- RICH ROBERTS – VP OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS AT INTERCHECKS
- JONODEV CHAUDHURI – CHAIR, INDIAN LAW & POLICY PRACTICE AT QUARLES & BRADY LLP
- DOMENICO MAZZOLA – COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR AT ALTENAR
- …and many more to be confirmed
As mentioned above, the Gaming Americas Q2 Meetup will follow the course of the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups that from its first edition has built important momentum in the North and Latin American gambling industry.
You can view the full recording of the Q1 meetup here:
For sponsorship/speaking and marketing inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Executive at Hipther Agency).
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency).
To receive constant updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf