Online gambling operator BetVictor has partnered with global information and insights company TransUnion.
Central to the partnership will be BetVictor’s implementation of TransUnion’s ground-breaking Affordability Solution for Gaming, a suite of tools designed to boost consumer protection in gambling.
The new solution uses individual-level financial data and industry-recognised scores built by TransUnion, along with sociodemographic and property data. Combined, this can provide BetVictor with a much deeper understanding and a more holistic view of its customers’ affordability levels.
“TransUnion is delighted to support BetVictor in ensuring responsible gaming through smarter decision-making. Designed specifically for the iGaming market, our new Affordability Solution for Gaming uses cutting-edge modelling and analytics to provide a holistic view of the customer. By generating an assessment and assigning a rating, it will help BetVictor to identify the financial stress and potential vulnerability of players at any point in the customer journey,” Adam Hancox, head of gaming at TransUnion in the UK and Europe, said.
“Using granular-level, real-time data, TransUnion’s tool will provide BetVictor with the most up-to-date view of its players, helping to inform fair, responsible decisions whilst also complying with industry regulations and providing a clear audit trail,” Adam Hancox added.
“BetVictor’s vision is to add excitement to sports and casino by providing a safe environment to enjoy gambling responsibly. We are serious about keeping the customer safer, and integrating TransUnion’s tool is a further data source that can help us understand our customers and build a more accurate customer profile, especially when it comes to a customer’s affordability,” Rob Smith, chief legal and compliance officer of BetVictor, said.
“We’ve looked at a number of solutions over the past six months and TransUnion’s Affordability Solution for Gaming was the only one that provides qualified information from a wide variety of data sources that can help develop our customer profiles. This allows us to make customer assessments at scale and we’re extremely pleased with our continued partnership with TransUnion,” Rob Smith added.
Niko Partners ‘India Games Market’ Report – India retains title as Asia’s fastest-growing video games market in 2023
- Meteoric rise in revenue: Niko Partners projects India video games revenue across all platforms to reach $868 million in 2023, up 21.2% YoY. India’s video game market is the fastest growing by gamers and revenue, which is forecast to reach $1.6 billion by 2027, growing at a 5-year CAGR of 17.2%. The report excludes revenue generated from Real Money Games.
- Player base keeps on expanding: The number of gamers in India across all platforms is forecast to reach 444 million in 2023, up 12.1% YoY, and reach 641.2 million in 2027, growing at a 5-year CAGR of 10.1%.
- Dominance of mobile gaming: India is a mobile-first market with 96.8% of total gamers playing on a smartphone or tablet.
- Game-spending is on an upward trajectory: 31% of the 444.4 million gamers will spend on video games in 2023, with annual ARPPU reaching $6.38.
- Esports continues to gain momentum: 71.8% of the total gamers have engaged with Esports by either playing an Esports game, watching or participating in an Esports tournament.
- Encouraging factors in terms of revenue growth and brand investment: The return of BGMI and Free Fire are positive signs for the industry and foreign game companies looking to enter the market.
Get back to basics and win big in latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ title Mo Mo Moolah
Mo Mo Moolah, the latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ release, serves up a classic casino experience with innovative modern features and huge win potential.
A one line game set across three reels, Mo Mo Moolah evokes a sense of nostalgia where simplicity reigns supreme, combining traditional elements with features such as rewarding respins and multipliers.
Players choose to play with one, two or three reels with all columns activated offering bigger prizes of up to 10,500x the bet.
A Respin feature can be triggered when two or more reels are active if either a 0 or 00 land, regardless of a winning or non-winning spin.
When all reels are in play, landing the Cash Stack symbol on the third column triggers a special Moolah Respin feature. This sees it lock in place while the first two reels will respin. If a Cash Stacks tile appear on both reels, the It’s Raining Moolah round will be triggered.
One of seven different valued coins are available on reel one whilst the subsequent two contain multipliers of up to 10x. The second reel will multiply the coin win on the first reel, whilst the third reel will multiply the new value for potentially massive 2,000x wins.
Madis Raus, Head of OneTouch, said: “The latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ release, Mo Mo Moolah, embodies the perfect blend of classic charm with some added modern twists to keep things fresh.
“We invite players to enjoy the nostalgia of a traditional stepper game while spinning for thrilling wins in this captivating slot experience.”
Gaming Corps’ sizzling Super Hot Stacks slot brings Free Spins and Bonus Guarantees
Gaming Corps is bringing back the beloved classic fruit theme with the launch of new slot game Super Hot Stacks.
Super Hot Stacks is a five-reel video slot with three symbols per reel and 15 paylines. The game gives players the chance to watch their wins multiply as the reels stack up with juicy fruits and exciting multiplier values.
The Super Hot Stacks feature can be triggered on any spin. When a symbol lands in every symbol position on a single reel, the multiplier increases by +1. This multiplier then applies to any winning combinations on that spin. The maximum multiplier in the main game is six, but can go up to 25 in the Free Spins feature where the multiplier is sticky!
The action-packed Free Spins feature will be awarded when players land three Scatter symbols; players will receive seven Free Spins and this can be re-triggered up to fifty Free Spins. If the player obtains less than 10x their total bet in the Free Spins feature, the Bonus Guarantee will be triggered, awarding additional Free Spins to continue the action.
Gaming Corps continues to cement its position as an up-and-coming games developer with this latest slot release, following a plethora of game launches this year, with successful titles such as Raging Zeus Mines, Wild Woof, Prospector’s Plinko and Luke E. Chance and the Book of Luck.
Connor Blinman, Head of Games at Gaming Corps said: “The Gaming Corps development team have been hard at work of late focusing on several game releases, and we are delighted Super Hot Stacks is now ready for players to enjoy. It is a pleasure for us to take a classic theme that players love and put our own spin on it.
“This has been a momentous year for Gaming Corps already as we continue to grow as a developer, creating diverse content remains at the forefront of our strategy, and there are more releases in the pipeline which will give players even more memorable experiences.”
- Niko Partners ‘India Games Market’ Report – India retains title as Asia’s fastest-growing video games market in 2023
- Get back to basics and win big in latest ‘Powered by OneTouch’ title Mo Mo Moolah
- Gaming Corps’ sizzling Super Hot Stacks slot brings Free Spins and Bonus Guarantees
- Get clucky in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Little Farm: Hold and Win
- Soft2Bet Takes Aim at Italian iGaming Market Through Strategic Licensing
- Playtika Unveils the Thrilling Crime Saga Ghost Detective from Wooga Exclusively on Netflix Games
- Leading Law Firm Poppleston Allen Comments on People’s Postcode Lottery’s ASA Ruling
- Star Guests Boost Viewing Figures as Successful Big Sam Show Provides Returns for William Hill
- Banksy ‘Girl with Balloon’ Sold to Fund New Purpose-Driven Gaming World, VistaVenus
- Dubai Racing Club Opts for TPD’s Horse Tracking Solution
- Opera GX, the Browser for Gamers, Surpasses 25 Million Monthly Active Users
- Play’n GO signs The Climate Pledge
- Yggdrasil welcomes players to the jungle in Beasty Blox GigaBlox™
- Wilds, Expanding Wild and Free Spins wait for those who can brave the cold and the beasts that roam the reels in the provider’s latest blockbuster release
- Get Ready to Party at Hot Chilli Fest From Stakelogic
Asia4 weeks ago
INSIDE QUANTUM GAMING’S STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH JAPAN SOLUTIONS: EMPOWERING SUCCESS IN THE JAPANESE MARKET
Drew Svitko4 weeks ago
Scientific Games Launches The Game of Life Scratch, Fast Play and Digital Lottery Games with World-Leading Pennsylvania Lottery
Latest News3 weeks ago
Arctic7 Accelerates Growth With New Barcelona Studio and First Details of New Internally Developed Game
a top advisory firm in the gambling industry4 weeks ago
SCCG Management Announces Strategic Partnership with Yepp for Innovative Fan Engagement Software Solutions
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Kate Nicholls OBE to join UK Gambling Minister, Shadow Minister and fellow industry CEO’s at 2023 bacta Convention
Asia4 weeks ago
PAGCOR RELEASES 1ST TRANCHE OF AID TO OVP
Argentina2 weeks ago
PRAGMATIC PLAY GOES LIVE WITH BETWARRIOR MENDOZA IN ARGENTINA
Asia2 weeks ago
Kazakhstan President Directs Govt Agencies to Limit Gambling for Certain Individuals