Everi Holdings Inc., a premier provider of land-based and digital casino gaming content and products, financial technology, player loyalty solutions, and bingo, announced the deployment of Entegrity, Everi’s fourth-generation Anti-Money Laundering (AML) solution, at Prairie’s Edge Casino Resort in Granite Falls, Minn.
Entegrity leverages Everi’s extensive compliance experience along new web-based capabilities to provide the most advanced toolkit for AML professionals in the gaming industry. Building upon the Company’s award-winning Everi Compliance solution, Entegrity’s web-based technology reimagines the user experience and includes a plethora of customer requested modules that are essential for AML professionals.
Utilizing Everi’s broad library of connectors that automate the collection of transactional and patron data, Entegrity is compatible with existing casino systems. New features introduced with Entegrity include “Subject Manager,” which provides a comprehensive view of the patron and contains Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence, Source of Funds, Source of Wealth, and more. The fourth-generation AML solution also includes “Incident Manager,” which provides automated incident reporting, triage, and workflow management for suspicious activity. Entegrity is designed to support domestic gaming markets as well as a variety of international gaming markets.
“We appreciate all our customers who have looked to Everi to help support their AML Compliance programs. Entegrity represents our commitment to continue adapting to customer needs and industry changes. Prairie’s Edge continues to prioritize high levels of compliance alongside their gaming operations, and Everi is proud to roll out new features for our industry-leading RegTech solutions that Prairie’s Edge can utilize to support their AML initiatives,” said Darren Simmons, Everi’s Executive Vice President and FinTech Business Leader.
“We are proud to be a pilot partner for Everi’s new Entegrity AML Platform. Since the launch, floor staff effectiveness in tracking unknown and uncarded players has significantly improved, leading to better staff productivity. The implementation of shared MTL and CTR automation has improved our efficiency and eliminated some of our laborious manual processes. In today’s challenging labor environment, having useful tools such as Entegrity will allow our operations to be more efficient without compromising compliance,” Barry Joannides, General Manager for Prairie’s Edge, said.
- Salsa Technology Launches Salsa Safe, a Dedicated Platform for iGaming Regulators
- Swintt uncovers subterranean riches in Heart of Earth Deluxe
- ⚡Bitcoin Lightning payments in a major AAA game 🎮
- OnAir Entertainment Launches Travel Fever: A Game Show Revolution
- PRAGMATIC PLAY TURNS CANDY-FILLED ADVENTURE INTO WINTER WONDERLAND IN SUGAR RUSH XMAS
- Unlocking Rows feature adds bonus thrills in Playson’s Fire Temple: Hold and Win
- SIS-Owned 49’s and Inspired Entertainment to Provide Upgraded Virtual Horse and Greyhound Racing Products
- Dive into winter seas with Blueprint Gaming’s first-ever festive slot Crabbin’ for Christmas Jackpot King
- Plunder your way to magical prizes in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Olaf Viking: Hold and Win
- Wazdan reimagines classic in Black Horse™ Cash Out Edition
- Spillemyndigheden Issues DKK100,000 in Fines for Illegal Games Advertising
- MGA Issues New Guidelines for Processes Related to Gaming Devices
- Jackpot Digital Receives License to Install Three Jackpot Blitz(R) ETGs at Jackson Rancheria Casino Resort in California
- iGaming Ontario to Request Proposals for a Centralized Self-Exclusion Solution in Early 2024
- A $1 Million Amenity is Coming to the Former Buffet Space at Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi
Recent Slot Releases3 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Africa4 weeks ago
Nigerian FG Proposes Introduction of Tax Scheme on Sports Betting
Africa4 weeks ago
Shape Games Establishes Presence in Africa with SunBet Partnership
Australia4 weeks ago
SBS to Let Streaming Viewers Block Gambling, Alcohol and Fast-food Ads
Malta3 weeks ago
Bragg is attending the SiGMA Europe, Malta 2023
Compliance Updates3 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
Central Europe4 weeks ago
Hungarian Lottery goes live with OddsMatrix sportsbook & platform services
Africa4 weeks ago
Growth Markets Zone to Launch at ICE 2024 Generating Business Opportunities for Stakeholders Across Latin America and Africa