The law firm MDMI is founded in 2012 and currently has 6 lawyers, including 2 managing partners. Managing partners possess unmatched Corporate Law expertise defined by landmark cases.
Our vision is to provide the best legal advice that is aligned with our customers’ strategic goals
Key areas of expertise
MDMI works predominantly with Gambling, Technology, Media and Telecom clients.
We are first law firm in Bulgaria who succeeded to license foreign online sports betting operator.
MDMI key strengths include Corporate and M&A, Competition & Gambling, Intellectual Property and IT, Dispute Resolution.
Best in class functional expertise in legal due diligence, transaction work, competition and merger control, post-acquisition legal support and advice.
Our team consists of the best corporate lawyers complementing each other’s expertise in order to deliver a comprehensive client service offer.
Our goal is to be the most dynamic law firm on the market providing legal advice in complex fast changing industries, where the rules and norms are constantly evolving.
- Cryptocurrency and Online Gaming: Upsides and Downsides
- Maximize Your No Deposit Bonus: Top Slots with Best Odds
- Tips for Every Beginner Gambler
- Level Up: The Hottest Trends at Cutting-Edge New Casinos
- Connecticut Lottery Corporation to Open Retail Sports Betting Facility at Bridgeport’s Total Mortgage Arena
- FanDuel Casino Announces Updated Marketing Campaign and Continued Game Enhancement
- NetBet Italy and 1X2 Network Announce Partnership
- Bacta to Escalate Political Campaign Against Illegal Music Streaming
- Holland Casino Identifies New Groningen Casino Site
- Chris Rock brings Las Vegas to the UK in BetMGM’s Launch Advertising Campaign
- Maria’s Room Rebrands into Maria Ozawa Casino, Marking Third Year Anniversary Partnership with M88 Mansion
- GamCare Reports Rise in Problem Gambling
- STS Gains Advertising Rights for UEFA Europa League
- Booming Games Releases Mammoth Tundra
- 7777 gaming partners with Soft2Bet