The law firm MDMI is founded in 2012 and currently has 6 lawyers, including 2 managing partners. Managing partners possess unmatched Corporate Law expertise defined by landmark cases.
Our vision is to provide the best legal advice that is aligned with our customers’ strategic goals
Key areas of expertise
MDMI works predominantly with Gambling, Technology, Media and Telecom clients.
We are first law firm in Bulgaria who succeeded to license foreign online sports betting operator.
MDMI key strengths include Corporate and M&A, Competition & Gambling, Intellectual Property and IT, Dispute Resolution.
Best in class functional expertise in legal due diligence, transaction work, competition and merger control, post-acquisition legal support and advice.
Our team consists of the best corporate lawyers complementing each other’s expertise in order to deliver a comprehensive client service offer.
Our goal is to be the most dynamic law firm on the market providing legal advice in complex fast changing industries, where the rules and norms are constantly evolving.
- Casino Crypto Giant Bitline Partners with Ciphertrace for Enhanced Compliance in Digital Asset Transactions
- Unearth Riches and Mystery in Endorphina’s Latest Slot Adventure: Book of Conquistador!
- Riot Games Announces VALORANT Esports EMEA Partnership With Unilumin
- Tundra Esports Announces Addition of Ludwig ‘Zai’ Wahlberg as Dota 2 General Manager to the Team
- The largest exhibition of the gaming industry in Bulgaria marks its 15 year
- Esports to Beat Football? SOFTSWISS Shares Sports Betting Trends for 2024
- Control F5 Anticipates High Expectations for Gaming Insights Rio in Collaboration with SuperHost
- Week 8/2024 slot games releases
- PAGCor Says 188BET’s Return to the Philippines a Huge Vote of Confidence
- Racing TV Secures Exclusive British Rights to World’s Richest Horserace, the US$20 Million Saudi Cup
- California Gambling Control Commission Announces Comprehensive Agenda for Upcoming Meeting
- Hacksaw Gaming Goes Live with Market Leader JOI Gaming in the Netherlands
- Performance marketing quarterly results drive growth for Checkd Media
- Expert Insights and Networking: SBC’s Exclusive Capital Markets Forum at the NYSE
- Hello! We are Betting Software