Paraná, Brasil, Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Established in 2021 with the aim of delivering exclusive football statistics for betting enthusiasts, APWin has recently expanded its reach, emerging as a leading platform for both gamblers and football enthusiasts. In addition to providing statistical data for over 700 competitions worldwide, APWinoffers a wide range of additional options to assist users, including a complete list of Live Streams, free football predictions, trend analysis for matches today, and reviews of major betting sites.
Martim Roll, CEO of APWin, expressed his excitement at the site’s growth and the future of betting in Brazil. He stated, “More and more people in Brazil are becoming interested in sports betting, and regulations are soon to be put in place. This means Brazil is progressing in this regard, and gamblers need tools to enhance their skills. We are enthusiastically providing more quality options for this community, and we believe our platform is a valuable tool for those who want to bet wisely and responsibly.”
Every section of the platform is designed to benefit Betting enthusiast. According to Martim Roll, while many other sites offer statistics, predictions, and other features separately, APWin aims to consolidate all these options in one place, eliminating the need for users to navigate through ate different portals to find what they need.
Here are the key features currently provided by the APWin:
● Statistics: APWin grants access to detailed statistics for more than 700 football leagues, enabling gamblers to make data-driven and strategic decisions.
● Live Broadcasts: APWin users can enjoy live football match broadcasts through partner sites.
● Predictions: The website offers football predictions today, where APWin experts analyze matches and provide guidance to assist gamblers in making informed choices.
● Team Stats: You can also find detailed statistics from over 25.000 teams all around the world, and get information on their previous matches, upcoming fixtures, goals scored and conceded, corner stats and much more.
With the aim of strengthening its position in the domestic market, APWin plans for further enhancements in early 2024, striving to expand its coverage and increase its global presence by attracting more gamblers to its platform.
Disclaimer: This announcement is not directed at any investors or potential investors, and does not constitute an offer to sell — or a solicitation of an offer to buy — any securities, and may not be used or relied upon in evaluating the merits of any investment. Any projections, estimates, forecasts, targets, prospects, and/or opinions expressed in this release are subject to change without notice. The contents here should not be construed as or relied upon in any manner as investment, legal, tax, or other advice.
CONTACT: Martim Roll Apwin martim-at-apwin.com
- US iGaming: Three predictions for 2024
- Online Poker vs Live Poker Games – 5 Top Differences
- NetBet Casino joins forces with Apollo Games
- BF Games introduces new mechanic in latest release Megacity
- Pariplay makes German market debut through ZEAL launch
- Missouri Valley Conference Partners with U.S. Integrity
- Sportradar Appoints Jim Bombassei as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations and Corporate Finance
- IGT Recognized as a Top Employer in the US and Canada by Top Employers Institute
- International ESG rating upgrade for NOVOMATIC
- Everygame Casino Introduces Legendary New Locking Archer from Spin Logic
- NOVOMATIC: Award-Winning Austrian Leading Company for More Than 10 Years
- Booming Games’ Art and Dev Team Begins Work on Ronaldinho Games
- ANJ Publishes a Study to Evaluate the Illegal Online Gambling in France and Gain a Better Understanding of Consumer Practices
- Thunderkick offers up scorching wins and spicy features in Hellapeños
- EGT Digital’s X-Nave Won the “Online Platform of the Year” Prize from BEGE Awards 2023
Recent Slot Releases4 weeks ago
Unearth an eruption of treasure in 3 Oaks Gaming’s Grab More Gold!
Compliance Updates4 weeks ago
Ukraine’s Evolving Gambling Landscape: Insights from the Panel of European Gaming Congress in Warsaw
partnerships3 weeks ago
William Hill chooses Dizplai to add real-time score updates and odds to its Betting TV service for in-store and online customers
Africa4 weeks ago
EGT Installs its Gaming Equipments at Grand Palace Casino in Cameroon
Africa4 weeks ago
South African Casino Player Celebrates Striking Wins on Various Slot Games
Baltics3 weeks ago
Nordcurrent Acquires River End Games from Amplifier Game Invest
Betfair Colombia4 weeks ago
Stake Expands into Colombian Market with Acquisition of Betfair Colombia and License Approval until 2025
Latin America3 weeks ago
Smartsoft has officially stepped into the digital sponsorship role for the Argentine football team